Squadron-R Racer Racer Edition
Baja Designs is proud to introduce the Squadron Racer, with 4,300 lumens. The Squadron Racer throws light an average of 40% further than the Squadron Pro with a High-intensity LED, housed in hard anodized and powder coat cast aluminum. Enjoy nearly 50,000 hours of bright, efficient lighting to enhance your nighttime off-roading experiences! As always, Baja Designs provides the best in auxiliary LED lights with a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (Per Light):
- Lumens: 4,300 Utilizing 4 High Intensity LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- X2 Squadron-R Racer Edition LED Light
- X2 Mounting Bracket
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (40°) and spot (7°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3).
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 7° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5).